Friday, June 3, 2011

Mini Cupcakes

Although I do make regular sized cupcakes I think mini cupcakes are so great! It's not so much to eat and you can try more than one flavor! 

 The lime & mint combination in these mojito cupcakes is delicious!
These tiramisu cupcakes combine espresso, cocoa, rum, and cream! 
Topped with a chocolate covered espresso bean.
Guinness cupcakes!  I wasn't too sure about adding Guinness to the chocolate cake and frosting,
but these little cupcakes were good.
Something green for St. Patrick's Day is a must! 
These green, mint cupcakes are topped with hot fudge and green, mint whipped cream.
 Chocolate cupcakes with lavender butter cream frosting and edible glitter starts.  These were made for a graduation so I made a graduation paper topper for added cuteness.
 These cupcakes are definitely not my best work (plus the frosting melted in the Japanese humidity). 
I made these alphabet cupcakes for my preschool English class in Japan.

No comments:

Post a Comment