Sunday, June 19, 2011

Cupcakes, Cupcakes, & More Cupcakes!

It was a cupcake filled weekend!  With 3 request for cupcakes I made a total of almost 300 scrumptious cakes!  The biggest order was for 200 mini cupcakes at the open house at Red Brick Inn here in Mt. Lake.  I chose to make 4 different delicious flavors. Somewhat based on the poll I took in my previous post, I ended up choosing mocha, lemon lime, raspberry, and turtle. 
 Mocha - chocolate, coffee infused cake with a hazelnut coffee cream topping and a chocolate covered espresso bean.
 Lemon Lime - lemon lime cake with Swiss meringue buttercream and lime zest.
 Raspberry Marbled - vanilla, raspberry marbled cake with vanilla buttercream & topped with a raspberry.
Turtle - chocolate cake with caramel buttercream, drizzled with caramel & topped with pecans.
This was the first to go!
 
On Friday I did some chocolate cupcakes for a groom's supper.  I was a little nervous about this cupcake bouquet but I think it's pretty cute! 
 I also made mini pink and white flowers.

Friday I also did 2 dozen raspberry cupcakes for a baby baptism. 

No comments:

Post a Comment