Monday, August 29, 2011

Fire Helmet Cake Pops

Hmmm...what to say about these cake pops.  These were for my cousin's son's 3rd birthday.  He's into fire trucks, which I didn't think I could make, but I thought I could make a fire helmet.  I thought I could.  I had a great picture in my mind.  They started out looking good but then fell apart so I tried again, and again, and this is what they became.  I wasn't very happy with them, in fact I thought they looked like a duck or like that character from the Fat Albert cartoon that wears a hat over his eyes (see picture below), but he's only 3 and I'm sure he'll eat them!

These look much better!

1 comment:

  1. Could you please tell me how you make the hat? What did you use to poke holes and is there styrofoam under the hat? Your help is greatly apperciated.

    ReplyDelete